Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ibetheone

Help I have a cut on my face, also I still have acne...

Well yesterday, I was up in the attic moving stuff upstairs and a chandler in a box that was stickin out poked me on my left side of the face, I didnt even relize I got cut until about 20 minutes later when I look in the mirror and a saw a scab of blood that had formed. Now as soon as I noticed this I put hyrdo perixode on it, the only thing I could find at the moment, I should have just used warm water and soap. Since perixode actually hurts the healing process but it does disinfect it thats good at least. Well after that it dried up then I found some neosporian antibotic cream which I put a little on the cut to moist it. This happened yesterday so I was wandering how long will it take to heal and Im using klear action will this affect my cut in anyway? Any you guys got any tips of what I should do or recommend anything? Should I take ibuprofen everyday or what should I eat to help heal it. Here is a pic of what it looks like too.

cut.jpg?bcRaGL_A.JukSCr9