Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

shiny face from moutirizer?

anyone is having a shiny face from Neutrogena healthy skin spf15? ive been having this for a while but its annoying me now. anyone have a fix to this or ot make it less shiny.

i use 6-10 pumps btw

yes, that one is shiny. You can try using less, but it will likely always leave some bit of shine. If you just can't stand it, consider trying something else. Some moisturizers are thicker than others and tend to be more shiny.

what other moutirzer that is out there is as good as neutgeona with AHA spf and vitamins that wont leave me wit hshine :[[ i hope dan's mouziter wont leave ashine. btw is dan gonna have a cleanser also?

yea, Dan is making a cleanser and a moisturizer.

As for you, try using less of the Neutrogena healthy skin, see if that helps. You can also consider after you apply it, wait severeal minutes for it to soak in, then you might try blotting off the shine with a paper towel, if that works, you won't have to spend money on another moisturizer.

I just started the regimen and I've been using all Neutogena products. I found that the Neutrogena Moisture works great. It's an oil free facial moisturizer with UVA/UVB sun protection spf 15. So far I have had only healthy glow. Which is a nice change from greasy shine.

anyone is having a shiny face from Neutrogena healthy skin spf15? ive been having this for a while but its annoying me now. anyone have a fix to this or ot make it less shiny.

i use 6-10 pumps btw

know these 3 things

1)SPF in moisturizers is what makes your skin shiny, there is a NIGHT version of that healthy skin lotion, I use it and I'm shine free.

2) Do not use 6-10 pumps, use 4 max for entire face, when you use too much alot is not absorbed and is left on your face clogging pores and that film is what makes u shiny. This is important to know, overmoisturizing causes clogged pores = acne.

3) Do not put your face under hot water, when in the shower keep your face away from it and do not use hot or extreme cold on your face, just use either cool or slightly warm water, this will not dry your face out which causes your oil glands to overproduce oil to make up for the dryness.

i disagree with luda, I use warm to hot water on my face twice a day and i use a eucerin moisturizer and glop it all over my face overnight because my skin gets so tight and dry during the daytime. I literally glop it all over my face and it moisturizes well without giving me any trouble. If the moisturizer doesnt clog pores then no matter how much you put on it won't give you any acne.