Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Llywpi

A way for us all to boost our confidence!

Guest Tenshi

On with the pics! Nice idea btw....

Im on the far right...

[attachmentid=3636]

Well spotted!

I wish i did know her!!! Naaah she made her first public appearance last friday at Bakers Bar in Southend (where I live! yayness) Got a pic taken and an autograph! But Oh My God, she is soooo fit!

That girl is disgusting. She couldn't possibly look more fake. She looks like Paris Hilton, which is disgusting enough...but she looks like she's on even more crack than her...if that's even possible. That girl is damn nasty. Ugh. :sick:

What can you possibly find attractive about her? Please enlighten me.

u think someone with acne would have a lil more compassion.. Paris Hilton is no raging beauty, but she's cute and so is this girl.. not everything is for everybody.. what u find disgusting might be 'fit'..lol..to another.

Im on the far right...

[attachmentid=3636]

Well spotted!

I wish i did know her!!! Naaah she made her first public appearance last friday at Bakers Bar in Southend (where I live! yayness) Got a pic taken and an autograph! But Oh My God, she is soooo fit!

That girl is disgusting. She couldn't possibly look more fake. She looks like Paris Hilton, which is disgusting enough...but she looks like she's on even more crack than her...if that's even possible. That girl is damn nasty. Ugh. :sick:

u think someone with acne would have a lil more compassion.. Paris Hilton is no raging beauty, but she's cute and so is this girl.. not everything is for everybody.. what u find disgusting might be 'fit'..lol..to another.

Let me elaborate. I wasn't commenting on Paris Hilton's physical looks....but how she carries herself. Paris hilton, physically, isn't bad looking...but what makes her disgusting to me is the way she flaunts herself, and how she makes herself to be somewhat of a whore. It's the way she presents herself to the world...that is what I'm commenting on. It's the presence she gives off. That's what I find unattractive, and disgusting. Same goes for the girl he posted. It's not her physical features...but the way she presents them.

I have loads of compassion...but I don't show it to those who don't want or need it. I'm more than happy to give all of the compassion I have to those in need.

I understand what you're saying...I did sound harsh and quick to judge...and I apologize for that.

Guest Tenshi

Im on the far right...

[attachmentid=3636]

Well spotted!

Let me elaborate. I wasn't commenting on Paris Hilton's physical looks....but how she carries herself. Paris hilton, physically, isn't bad looking...but what makes her disgusting to me is the way she flaunts herself, and how she makes herself to be somewhat of a whore. It's the way she presents herself to the world...that is what I'm commenting on. It's the presence she gives off. That's what I find unattractive, and disgusting. Same goes for the girl he posted. It's not her physical features...but the way she presents them.

I have loads of compassion...but I don't show it to those who don't want or need it. I'm more than happy to give all of the compassion I have to those in need.

I understand what you're saying...I did sound harsh and quick to judge...and I apologize for that.

but what is she doing so wrong in the pic that she's a nasty crackhead ho? because shes got white/blonde hair/full makeup and surrounded by guys? it's just a fun pic to me..shes not dancing on the table with a ciggie in 1 hand and a bottle of beer in the other..all her bodily parts are covered and she's got a sweet smile..?

Guest funky_monkey

chantelle is this annoying, giggly little bimbo who won big brother

Reality TV show where they shove a bunch of people into a house where they are under 24/7 camera surveillance. They evict eachother and do games and junk. I heard it flopped in the US but its really big in Australia and the UK too apparently.

Ah well - i just hate them both coz they hav nice skin and get a "WOW SHES HOT" reaction from guys. a huuuuuuuuuge case of the green eyed monster!! :evil:

Im on the far right...

[attachmentid=3636]

Well spotted!

All he (An Interesting Turn Of Events) wrote.

Im on the far right...

[attachmentid=3636]

Well spotted!

but what is she doing so wrong in the pic that she's a nasty crackhead ho? because shes got white/blonde hair/full makeup and surrounded by guys? it's just a fun pic to me..shes not dancing on the table with a ciggie in 1 hand and a bottle of beer in the other..all her bodily parts are covered and she's got a sweet smile..?

I swear... Tenshi is the nicest, most non-judgemental person I've come across in the forums.

In any case, I agree. The girl in the pic looks like she's having fun taking the picture with the guys; as opposed to many celebrities who put on an elitist bored look. She has a smile on her face, and it's a happy pic.