Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Llywpi

A way for us all to boost our confidence!

[attachmentid=3598]We're all affected by our acne...and everyone knows that compliments help make us feel better even if its just for a second. So everyone should post a picture, and then whoever posts next with their picture, first has to compliment someone on one thing about them from the post before. If ya see what I mean?? :angel: It's worth a try! Might help us all feel a little bit better, and have some confidence in something about us! :dance:

I'll start...(the light has deinfetly helped my skin look clear here)

post-37185-1140213520_thumb.jpg

post-37185-1140213520_thumb.jpg

GORGEOUS HAIR! And you've got that smile that lights a room up! A confident smile!

I can't post a picture (my computer is all screwy lately), but someone else can post a picture.

I like this idea of a thread. Very supportive!

:whistle:

edit: removed pic due to moany old buggers.

'why you post pics if ur clear?!'

'people showing pics are just showing off'

WAAA WAAA WAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH :wall:

get a life lol

Headturner, you look pretty damn clear to me. Good luck with any acne that wants to mess with you. Show it who's boss.

Danny, I don't know what you are chewing on, but it looks great. It really makes your picture different and memorable. I like that.

Guest Tenshi

Hahaha, thank you very much. :- It's a Dixie cup.

what's a dixie cup??

You realise that nobody who considers themself really ugly will want to post in this thread, right?

I just took a few photos with the intention of posting a pic in this thread.. But all it did was made me sigh at how hard it is to take one where I don't look horrid. Blargh. :(

:ninja: edit:

Oops forgot to comment on the pics..

Llywpi: Your hair is really cool, tho personally I prefer dark haired girls.. I'll just use my imagination. :) Also your skin looks really clear and you have nice eyes, oh and I like your top, or what I can see of it anyway. Btw you really should get some of those "lever" handles for your sink, they're so much easier. Also looks like your lawn needs a bit of a mow. Btw are you aussie? You look kinda like someone I know..

headturner4: Cool hair :) Also your skin is really clear too, acne.org my arse. :D O.. and I like your jacket. Hey its a bit harder to say stuff about guys when you're hetero..

Guest Tenshi

u cant see my acne that well in this pic but i assure u its there.

oh ya im the one on there very left in the white beater

ur hot :drool: ur my type.. :)

headturner4: Cool hair :) Also your skin is really clear too, acne.org my arse. :D O.. and I like your jacket. Hey its a bit harder to say stuff about guys when you're hetero..

lol, that was aaaaaaages ago! trust me its here. i would not dare take a pic at the mo!! :snooty:

Beejay, Sorry I'm not an Aussie no - wish I was though, you guys are cool! i'm hoping to go to Melbourne or Sydney for uni in a couple of years and I can't wait!! :D:D Maybe ya can let me know all the best bits of Sydney :D

And people please don't be negative about this page, it was just an idea, and its worth a try for those who do want to post their pics here.