Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lostgirl108

Acne Mark Fading Peel

Hi, I wanted to see if anyone had used the new Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel? I'm tempted to try it, but I didn't want to go into it blind. Plus I have icepick scars in addition to my red bumpiness, so it probably won't work for that.

So, anwyway, has anyone had success w/this?

Guest Akira

i've read a lot of people have had great success with it, im looking to purchase it as soon as i get some firggin money :wall:

i didn't really see any success w/ the rading of red marks...

but it did make my skin really smooth & soft.

maybe it will work for you! good luck

It didn't do much for my old red marks so I was about to assume it didn't work...But then I used it just after my period (read-bad breakouts) when I had some fresh red marks and I noticed that it helped those fade a lot faster. I'd recommend it for newer marks but for really old, almost-faded ones you're probably better off with consistent use of AHAs. Also, based on some reviews from makeupalley I tried using it more often than it suggests -- I used it once-twice a day for a week after my period breakout subsided -- and that worked really well. It'll take a while to see results if you only use it once a week (suggested use is 1-3 times per week).

Guest PokaHotAz
I'm using it now actually. I'm seeing results, but I can tell it's going to take a while for me to get 100%.

same here... but i definitely see results... i use this stuff like theres no tomorrow

I've used for about 6 months and mmm it works but you MUST be patient to see the results and before using it you also need to have your face free of acne (bumps, pimples...) otherwise it will take longer to see the results but it works...

i used it awhile ago...didn't really see that much of a difference. scars were still noticeable. def. did NOT help my acne tho like it said it would. i think it might've made it worse cuz after, i had this long phase of mucho acne. :snooty:

I seriously don't see whats so special about this acne mark fading peel...

It only has 2% salicylic acid, your better off buying a toner/astringent with 2% SA.

matter fact you'll most likely see better results with the toner than you will with this

acne fading peel because you'll be using it everyday unlike this acne fading peel.

plus, this acne mark fading peel retails for 12 bucks (1.4oz)

or you can save 6 bucks buying a toner with 2% SA (8oz)

just my 2 cents :D

I seriously don't see whats so special about this acne mark fading peel...

It only has 2% salicylic acid, your better off buying a toner/astringent with 2% SA.

matter fact you'll most likely see better results with the toner than you will with this

acne fading peel because you'll be using it everyday unlike this acne fading peel.

plus, this acne mark fading peel retails for 12 bucks (1.4oz)

or you can save 6 bucks buying a toner with 2% SA (8oz)

just my 2 cents :D

I was skeptical about it for that reason, but I actually prefer it to other SA products I've tried. None of them have unclogged pores like this peel has. I'm not sure what is so special about it, but it does work better. The price doesn't bother me much because the 2% SA product I was using before this cost $30 for a month's supply. Also, this isn't a real peel, and I as well as lots of reviewers at makeupalley have used it daily with good results.

Guest PokaHotAz

i used it today on this stubborn huge zit and it brought it to a head soon after i did the regimen on my face

ya'll seriously need to have this in ur product drawer...awesome stuff for huge annoying zits

i used it today on this stubborn huge zit and it brought it to a head soon after i did the regimen on my face

ya'll seriously need to have this in ur product drawer...awesome stuff for huge annoying zits

Damn right. Buy it nowwww.

I've used this for the past week and it really works! I have red marks on both cheeks and some along my jaw from old breakouts but they are now fading away.. Thank goodness! My face is pretty much smooth but these red marks make it look worse than it actually is. I was just gonna let time do its thing, but why wait? I use it everynight for 10 mins. before I wash my face..

It's not perfect though. It's expensive for the amount in the tube and it smells like vinegar. I can handle the smell but it's not pleasant at all. Good luck!

I've used it for quite some time.. no real success with marks to be quite honest :( unfortunately.. it got my hopes up so high! :( But then had them dragged down to dirt again.. I hate it when that happens..