Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, I know it may sound pretty lame, but it definitely works. Sometimes, in order to help myself forget about my acne for some time, I cook! Yeah, just make anything! Just focus on trying out a simple dish and do it. It can be even like melting chocolate and baking it in a oven till it's crisp. Try it and see if it works for you. Good luck!

whos that chick in your avatar bob

Why do you ask, my friend? Is it because you find her sexually attractive, and you want to 'google' her name in a search engine to find nude pics of her, to which, you will later use to pleasure yourself?

Why do you ask, my friend? Is it because you find her sexually attractive, and you want to 'google' her name in a search engine to find nude pics of her, to which, you will later use to pleasure yourself?

IPB Image

whos that chick in your avatar bob

oh gosh :doh:

I can't cook. Like, literally. I tried to make bisquits the other day. They turned into carboard. (I apparently 'overworked' the dough). I can ruin Mac'N'Cheese. From the box. Kingbob, I too occasionally set things on fire.

Unlike my hubby, who could take a pile of dog yak and turn it into a gourmet meal. I don't know how he does it.

But, living with him, I'm grateful he does.

Guest Tenshi

Okay, I know it may sound pretty lame, but it definitely works. Sometimes, in order to help myself forget about my acne for some time, I cook! Yeah, just make anything! Just focus on trying out a simple dish and do it. It can be even like melting chocolate and baking it in a oven till it's crisp. Try it and see if it works for you. Good luck!

id be too lazy..id eat the chocloate b4 it even entered the oven..

but yeah, when im in the mood..i like to cook..mostly for other ppl.. u know that feeling when u are cooking all day and thn when it's finally time to eat it, u don't feel like it anymore.. i feel like mashed potato and gravy right now..