Guest Tenshi

Wasnt retarded.

Could speak better

Could express what i cant manage

Could move freely and easily

Normal human facial features

Reasonable skin

Reasonable teeth

do u take special education? can u eat with and brush your teeth? do u have eyes, nose and lips? do u have th potntial to change all these things u mentioned? YES

but if u go or went to normal classes in school, be grateful u weren't of the slower kids...u can change all these things..

Guest Akira

Yeah, just like using soap will clear acne....

Wasnt retarded.

Could speak better

Reasonable skin

Reasonable teeth

do u take special education? can u eat with and brush your teeth? do u have eyes, nose and lips? do u have th potntial to change all these things u mentioned? YES

but if u go or went to normal classes in school, be grateful u weren't of the slower kids...u can change all these things..

tenshi i finished schooling 8 years ago for the "special ones". yes i do have all the body parts but they dont move properly, i just cant make them move well, no matter how many hours per each and every week i have tryed over my life and continue to . u see others move with no effort no thought, move faster, i cannot do the same...i take much longer to move a arm my speach is not the same as others even with years of practice i seem stuck on this same level cloud cannot move off it to next one up...

you see http://www.chasearmitage.com/ and click video and download

Chase Armitage showreel 2005 10mb size this is i dream...

you eat you sleep you wake up and do it again fow how long

Yeah, just like using soap will clear acne....

slightly off topic, can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not with that comment...but usuing soap definetly can't clear acne :naughty:

I hear ya', John. All of us have our handicaps. Some are physical. Some aren't. I have full use of my body and mind, for which I'm damn grateful for. I've got a friend with Cerebral Palsy - his mind is fine, but since he can't speak well, everyone assumes he's retarded. He's not, but it made me appreciate my own mobility much more after meeting him.

It's tough.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, Jon, but remember:

You may not be able to scale buildings like that Chase dude, but you can still make a very deep impact on humanity, if you really put your mind to it. I'm not just saying this like one of thost stupid elementary school pep talks, you can. One way or another, if you try, you can accomplish your goals and show everyone that a few obstacles won't stop ya'. You have potential.

It is a good day for wishing. I wish:

My mother didn't love my stepfather more than me. (which she straight out told me last July)

That I didn't have abuse issues that make me have nightmares.

That I had clear skin.

That I wasn't an addict/alcholic/abuse survivor/etc, etc, etc. (the intensity of recovery is sometimes exhasting).

That I was a millionare.

Good day for wishing.

I get the feeling this is turning into a competition...

I wish...

...I didn't have a penis on my head.

I WIN!

Wasnt retarded.

Could speak better

Reasonable skin

Reasonable teeth

:comfort: I wish your wishes could come true for you.

i wish i were more outgoing

i wish i had more money

i wish i didn't have anxiety

i wish i were an inch taller

i'm working on the outgoing thing [im telling you if you 'fake it' for long enough it'll just become habit.]. the reason i dont have much money is cause i'm in college. all students are poor. fuck im not even poor but my definition of 'not enough money' means not being able to afford a nice [porsche] car or twice weekly shopping sprees at tiffany's and armani. it's unreasonable. i have everything i could ever need and then way more. if i stop doing shameful things i'll stop having anxiety. if i learned to relax i'd stop worrying about unreasonable things so much. and the inch taller, there's nothing i can do but wear heels and realize that at 5'8 i'm already taller than most women!

everyone's got something. most people have more than one. it's just that you don't know most people well enough to ever find out what's 'wrong' with them.

and trust me no one cares about your 'problem' nearly as much as you do. sure people probably notice but it's not what holds them back. what holds them back is someone who seems like they are depressing to be around or won't be any fun. don't use unchangeable things as a crutch so you don;t have to work on other more important aspects like social skills. social skills are the most important thing you can have in this world. have them and you have everything. get past thinking that people dont like you because you have acne or arent well spoken or have scars. that's not it. people don't approach you because 1)people dont approach random people, the road goes both ways and you have to make some sort of effort also. they dont approach anyone else who doenst look interested either. 2) you probably put out 'dont talk to me i'm boring and depressing and don't want friends' vibes. people pick up on these things and honestly, who wants to hang around someoen who's going to bring nothing to the table but complaints? be someone who you'd want to be friends with. i mean, i'm not saying that all the way though a friendship you should pretend your life is great and never share problems, but don't come at a stranger right away wiht the 'my life sucks' spiel. not appealing.

"I wish a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl and a 64 Impala........"

Anyone remember that song?