Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not sure what wash I want to use, I'm doing a complete acid regimen with toner and all... Currently I've been using the l'oreal things, but I've run out of toner... so meh. I need to buy some more but not sure if this is the best things for my face, I have really dry skin especially around my eyes and it can be really painful.

Does anybody have any advice on this? or whether I should just abandon this.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

If Salicylic Acid is drying you out alot, stop using it. Maybe consider using it 1-2 times per week, but keep in mind that some people just can't use SA products.

What is the state of your acne, and are you using any topicals? Also, how old are you?

If Salicylic Acid is drying you out alot, stop using it. Maybe consider using it 1-2 times per week, but keep in mind that some people just can't use SA products.

What is the state of your acne, and are you using any topicals? Also, how old are you?

My acne is not bad, considering it's only in one place lol on my forehead. I've been using anti regreasing moisturiser which has SA in it (l'oreal) and a pure zone toner (with SA) aand also an SA face wash... I'm 17 and have been fighting acne for soo long lol. BP gel cleared my cheeks... but now I'm on antibiotics and so I'm not sure what to do... I'm not using any propper topicals ie. SA gel or BP... so I dunno. My face hasn't always dried out though, it's only started doing this since about a week ago. I've got about a week left on my prescription and it hasn't cleared me up completely but it has helped so I'm going back tommorow to switch to a different antibiotic.

I thought I'd try some different antibiotics before I see a dermatologist as I have to wait about 8 weeks before seeing one. And if I'm not clear by then I want roaccutane.