Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When will it go away?

I came to this site to try to find any possible new treatment out there. I've been dealing with acne since I was about 12....I'm now 24 and it'e worse then ever. I've never had a clear day in my life. I've been on everthing, accutaine twice, every combination.....every proactive.....everything. I just don't know what left to do....help.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

You can go to either the regimen section or the scar treatment area. Tons of info there, since I'm not the moderator here, perhaps hiddenbeauty can move this post for you.

Obi

I'm sure there are many ways of fighting acne externally which are good but I think part of the answer might be internally. Nutrition, exersize. Herbal supplements could all help you. I dont know all you've tried but surely there has to be something that works!! Some of the home remedies might be good for you too. I got the worst breakout ever in my 20's. Alot of it may have been stress related as well. Could be your job enviroment. Work in a restaurant?? I like the BP approach here and i found using the bp (for me) with warm water it absorbs better and has worked for me in the past for major breakouts. (mixing the BP with warm water in your hands and then applying) Kind of letting it dry to a film. Probably best done only at night before you go to bed. Although this could be very drying might be worth a shot. Also soda, I've heard sometimes the carbonated sodas will cause breakouts on certain folks.

Might want to avoid that and drink lots of water. I personally like the propell water made by gatorade. Just water supplemented with vitamins.

Or just plain water would be good. Anyway, hope you have some luck in finding what works for you!!

Im approachin 21 one now and im worried that the magical day when Ioutgrow it will never come. If it doesnt go away on its own by the time 25 hits. its fair to say ill have it for most of my life.