Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi all

what a great website!!

just started using BP afew days agp so cant really comment on how well it works at the mo, but it has given me really wrinkly eyes for some bizarre reason and i dont even use it near my eyes!!

I always found that BP really dehydrated my skin. Guess you'd better find a good eye cream. Also, I'd suggest an essential fatty acid (EFA) supplement and the regulation 8 glasses of water daily.

I always found that BP really dehydrated my skin. Guess you'd better find a good eye cream. Also, I'd suggest an essential fatty acid (EFA) supplement and the regulation 8 glasses of water daily.

I found the same thing.... i'm only 22 and I have fine lines beneath my eyes. Now I can't say whether BP is fully to blame... but I'm 22?!?!

:(

I found the same thing.... i'm only 22 and I have fine lines beneath my eyes. Now I can't say whether BP is fully to blame... but I'm 22?!?!

stop your complaining.. thats not early at all.. im 17 and have fine lines under my eyes.. i looked at other people my age and a lot of them have them too.. all you have to do is make a facial expression enough and you can get lines.

stop your complaining.. thats not early at all.. im 17 and have fine lines under my eyes.. i looked at other people my age and a lot of them have them too.. all you have to do is make a facial expression enough and you can get lines.

I don't know anyone my age with fine lines, I was simply stating my experience. BP is an arugumentative drying solution.. any type of topical that you continue to use on a daily basis for an extended period of time, will I believe contribute to dehydrating your skin, which only makes it all the more important to make sure it is well moisturized/hydrated. That is simply why I stated above whether I didn't know if it was actually fully to blame. It is argumentative, as well as a fairly interesting idea to ponder. :think:

:rolleyes:

i have the same problem. drug store eye creams didn't really cut it for the wrinkles i had. haha, i'm 21! but Shiseido makes this great eye cream (about $48) called Benefiance, or something like that. It's the best i've ever tried. If I put it on at night, I can still feel the moisture the next morning.