Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jhoy

could taking COLOSTRUM help?

i was wondering if anyone knows if taking colostrum could help with acne? ive read that colostrum has great healing abilities on the entire body. anyone have any info?

Didn't do much for me. Also, not to make you vomit, but I've been drinking the leftovers of the breastmilk my wife pumps for our daughter. I had hoped this may help my acne since it has all these wonderful immune-boosting properties. No success.

Didn't do much for me. Also, not to make you vomit, but I've been drinking the leftovers of the breastmilk my wife pumps for our daughter. I had hoped this may help my acne since it has all these wonderful immune-boosting properties. No success.

I bet the breastmilk tastes yummy, does it? And why would that make us vomit, people drink other animals milk all the time, wouldn't that be more gross than human milk?

rofl, not a chance. It will make your IGF-1 hormones go through the roof, causing acne like no other.

my multivitamin has colostrum in it and my acne hasnt gotten worse at all.

Hi!

When I took bovine colostrum capsules, my acne cleared and the quality of my skin refined. However, I stopped taking colostrum after two months. Now, I have problems with acne all over again. I am not sure if it was indeed the effect of colostrum that made my skin well and made the acne recur for non-taking of the supplements. I wan't to hear other opinions before I continue to take colostrum again.

Francis