Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Matt ~

What Cleanser Has Worked Best for You?

So What cleansers for Normal skin have worked best for you while on the regimen? Which ones actually helped clear up your acne? I'm going to buy a new cleanser at the store this weekend and I'm going to go for a cleanser that has acne medication in it...or just helps with acne while still cleansing your face of dirt and oil.

I've been looking through the forums recommended cleanser's for normal skin and I think I'm going to try and get "Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser, Oil-Free". It has good reviews and sounds excellent...I just hope I can find it in Canada, like at Wal-Mart or something.

There's probably some better ones out there but which ones have you all had sucess with?

post-34421-1140103252_thumb.jpg

post-34421-1140103252_thumb.jpg

i am in canada as well. i started 3 weeks ago and am having great results with Biore oil free acne fighting cleanser. it cleanses and feels nice on the skin. in my experience stay away from Vichy products. they sell it at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Guest PokaHotAz

cetaphil gentle cleanser ... i use the basis first to remove my make-up at night and i follow it w/ the cetaphil dn wipe with a clean dry wash cloth

at morning i just use the cetaphil and some water and wipe off with a clean dry wash cloth

cetaphil is great for the regimen ... no more dryness or tautness as before... skin actually looks normal after cleansing

cetaphil gentle cleanser is on sale right now until tomorrow at shoppers drug mart reg 10.99 for 2.99

also...

neutragena 2.5% bp spot remover is on for 4.99 reg 9.99 until tomorrow

in gta ontario canada

Hmm I think I'm still going to try The cleanser I mentioned in the original post...it has good reviews. But yeah Im usin cetaphil "gentle" skin cleanser but I think it's not working very well.

I'm using purpose gentle cleanser at the moment, its working pretty well.. but if I keep my face stay dry after i use this for more than 5-8 minutes, then it gets tight and flaky.

Guest yahyah

dove soap - any kind, but the 'orange' packet one for extra dry skin is the best!