Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
**Princess**

do you think people really care about skin as much as we do?

we all know that a spot can seem so much huger and biggar on our own faces but i have never reALLYlooked at anyone and thought omg their face is horrible but then i look at my own face and think my face is fucked why does this happen i know its all proberly because we r more aware of our imperfections than most people but why can a tiny pimple on me look worse than a huge cyst on someone else????

i think ppl with acne kind of obsesse about their skin,i know i do.but my friends and family always tell me i make it seem worse than it really is.i know if i had flawless skin i wouldnt have to worry about my face breaking out before a big event,or the first day of a new job etc.My good friend always worries about her weight that in her mind, is her flaw where as for me i never had to worry i was always skinny i just have a high metabolism and never cared about my weight.so no i dont think ppl with clear skin care about it as much as we do.

yea I think we noticed it more than otheres...but someone with acne like me I notice it on other peopel even a pimple

I think people notice it. I doubt they care as much as we do though. But the way I see it I see my face everyday so I'm used to it so I kinda think it must be extra noticable to someone who's not used to waking up to it everyday?

If they do, oh well. I never really care when somebody has a zit, even if it's huge. The vast majority of people won't hold it against you. The few that will, are not worth even talking to.