Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hate seeing my screen full up with those damn things, it really is a pain in the arsehole. As far as i can tell the only ones we need are the 'Board rules' and Trouble's depression thread, the other 3 are a waste of space.

Narc's Warning level threads? we cant even see our warning level so we dont need to know.. if it must be pinned, pin it in announcments and only there.

That 'getting to know emo' is " :lol: " = laughable.

And, the the other one about coming powerful is just lies... i followed that exactly and i still havent received any of the following abilites:

A. Invisiblity

B. Super Strength

C. X-Ray Vision.

Thank you for your time, MudMan

P.S. Pin this.

I hate seeing my screen full up with those damn things, it really is a pain in the arsehole. As far as i can tell the only ones we need our the 'Board rules' and Trouble's depression thread, the other 3 are a waste of space.

Narc's Warning level threads? we cant even see our warning level so we dont need to know.. if it must be pinned, pin it in announcments and only there.

That 'getting to know emo' is " :lol: " = laughable.

And, the the other one about coming powerful is just lies... i followed that exactly and i still havent received any of the following abilites:

A. Invisiblity

B. Super Strength

C. X-Ray Vision.

Thank you for your time, MudMan

P.S. Pin this.

hahah good post matey :cool: