Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hate having to cover everything up with makeup. I hate talking to people, I feel like they are staring at my face. I avoid social events sometimes because of my face. My face looks so bad. I'm on accutane and it is breaking out like crazy and makeup doesn't cover up the bumps. I have no clue what to do! I don't even look in the mirror, like when I wash my hands after going to the bathroom. I dim the lights in my bathroom so I don' t have to see the hideousness!

I hate having to cover everything up with makeup. I hate talking to people, I feel like they are staring at my face. I avoid social events sometimes because of my face. My face looks so bad. I'm on accutane and it is breaking out like crazy and makeup doesn't cover up the bumps. I have no clue what to do! I don't even look in the mirror, like when I wash my hands after going to the bathroom. I dim the lights in my bathroom so I don' t have to see the hideousness!

yep its a bitch. how long you been on accutane? has it done much for you yet?

If it helps at all, I know exactly what you're saying, except I can't use makeup because I'm a dude. I dim the lights too, I'd rather trick myself than face the grim reality. However, I bet the accutane will kick in pretty soon. Dan's regimen is helping me too.

GOOD LUCK!

yep its a bitch. how long you been on accutane? has it done much for you yet?

Just 2 weeks