Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Akira

The Acne Light Box

I don't care about their lightbox, but really try digging through their diet and exercise and natural cure info. It all seems pretty interesting.

Wow they're raping people with the price. With no lube. I just got a lightbox about a week ago. $160 go to gaiam.com. Tristam might not care about it but since I've used it no new zits and the 4 or 5 I got are fading. Actually got a new one yesterday but it's already damn near gone. It last for 2 years of 15 min. a day treatments. A lot cheaper than other regimens if you look at it that way. You should look at diet too. I am and taking supplements, lots of water, etc. Gonna invest in other natural stuff like tea tree oil, and rose hip oil. How bad is your acne anyway? If its mild the box should help right away. I just got these damn brown marks left over.

I have the "Happy Skin" light...I'm thinking it's basically the same thing...I never use mine...mostly because I don't have the time being a college student and all...I didn't notice a difference when I did use it though...just made my face even more dry!

Iv got something simular, I'v been using it for 2 months but only 2 or 3 days a week, your supposed to use it EVERY day, even so, I have seen some improvement.

You should ask that mod "wolfkeeper" about this, he wrote a big post about it a few months back, while I was lurking here, he said he was completely clear from using it....

Its a bit cheaper here http://www.beautyskinuk.co.uk/

Direct from the manufacturers.

You should ask that mod "wolfkeeper" about this, he wrote a big post about it a few months back, while I was lurking here, he said he was completely clear from using it....

No, not completely, although my mild-moderate acne with some coverup makeup I might look it, some days.

Using it everyday for 3 months you can expect to get about 85-90% clearance. The remaining spots are usually small and reasonably short lived (coverup makeup to the rescue!)

In terms of clearance it's about the same as Benzoyl Peroxide, but with less irritation, you don't get the redness.

The cheapest system (that I haven't tried yet) is the Sci/Art bulbs at about $80 plus stands; but that only works if your mains voltage is 120 volts, or if you have a suitable transformer to convert the voltage down from 220 volts.