Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am just so pissed because of acne right now.

SO PISSED.

SO PISSED!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks, but those photos are a touch out-dated. I have a red mark/zit/I do not know what the fuck kind of hybrid it is, but it is like the size of a FUCKING DIME/NICKEL. I don't know if it's coming back. My face was just getting good, then I get all of these fucking little runt-ass bitch whores to come ruin my good fucking time. FUCK this disease.

Ok, here's some intelligent shit:

BP has already bleached my eyebrows a little

Acne is fucking my relationship over because I can't fucking be natural around the GF

I had to wear a mother fucking BAND AID on my face today, too much embarassment otherwise

I wake up at 5:30 in the morning just so I can massage this shitty-smelling BP into my face so maybe I can have a chance at being NORMAL

I envy every person I fucking see, because none of them have acne

I can't help it, even one zit pisses me off

I'm not saying I'm the only person in this situation, but FUCK, IF ONLY I possessed clear skin, I would have the confidence of a fucking... awesome ass dude.

I've been on this forum ALL DAY becase I'm pissed and sad

I am a hermit

"Ok, here's some intelligent shit:

BP has already bleached my eyebrows a little"

That's your fault. Be careful.

"Acne is fucking my relationship over because I can't fucking be natural around the GF"

Try finding someone who accepts you for you, and not on a few pimples.

"I had to wear a mother fucking BAND AID on my face today, too much embarassment otherwise

Sorry, I was just venting. I do it a lot.

My GF doesn't judge me based on my zits, it's my own self-conciousness. I'm not completely shallow and do realize how acne has changed me for the better. I just get pissed off sometimes and need to slam.

Acne is fucking my relationship over because I can't fucking be natural around the GF

I had to wear a mother fucking BAND AID on my face today, too much embarassment otherwise

I wake up at 5:30 in the morning just so I can massage this shitty-smelling BP into my face so maybe I can have a chance at being NORMAL

I'm not saying I'm the only person in this situation, but FUCK, IF ONLY I possessed clear skin, I would have the confidence of a fucking... awesome ass dude.

I am a hermit

Dude, you kick ass, man...and you're not even close to a hermit. You've got a girlfriend...think about that. Do you realize how many guys there are who can't even envision ever being able to type their own name and the words "girl" or "friend" in the same sentence?

But yeah, acne really blows. And the thing that really sucks is that you just never know when it's gonna get worse...if you're ever going to "out-grow" it...and I always have this fear that at some point, I'm just gonna break out EVERYWHERE and be completely fucked. Because it just kept getting worse...I looked around me when I was first hitting my teens, and I was thinking, "wow, I'm one of the few who doesn't have pimples on their face." Then a couple years later, it starts...slowly...then it just gradually got worse...and worse...now we have a problem...now we have a BIG problem....OH FUCK IT, I HAVE THE WORST ACNE IN THE WORLD WHEN I USED TO BE ONE OF THE CLEAR-SKINNED PEOPLE, WTF?!?!?! IS THIS KARMA?!?!?!

You know, so yeah...but just be persistant with the BP...you can't ever cure it 100%, but believe me, the last thing you want to do is let the stuff have free reign. I like to feel like I'm giving it a real battle...and that the red marks will heal with time, even though realistically I'm gonna have some bad scarring anyway.

I am a hermit

Dude, you kick ass, man...and you're not even close to a hermit. You've got a girlfriend...think about that. Do you realize how many guys there are who can't even envision ever being able to type their own name and the words "girl" or "friend" in the same sentence?

But yeah, acne really blows. And the thing that really sucks is that you just never know when it's gonna get worse...if you're ever going to "out-grow" it...and I always have this fear that at some point, I'm just gonna break out EVERYWHERE and be completely fucked. Because it just kept getting worse...I looked around me when I was first hitting my teens, and I was thinking, "wow, I'm one of the few who doesn't have pimples on their face." Then a couple years later, it starts...slowly...then it just gradually got worse...and worse...now we have a problem...now we have a BIG problem....OH FUCK IT, I HAVE THE WORST ACNE IN THE WORLD WHEN I USED TO BE ONE OF THE CLEAR-SKINNED PEOPLE, WTF?!?!?! IS THIS KARMA?!?!?!

You know, so yeah...but just be persistant with the BP...you can't ever cure it 100%, but believe me, the last thing you want to do is let the stuff have free reign. I like to feel like I'm giving it a real battle...and that the red marks will heal with time, even though realistically I'm gonna have some bad scarring anyway.

Word.

You should calm down, at least you have a girlfriend.

I am a hermit

Thank you very much dude. Thanks to everyone for putting up with my selfish shit... you're right.