Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaIarkey

How long should the BP be on?

I know the Regimen say's to apply it in the morning and then at night, but I have very little time in the morning so I put on the BP after I get home from school at about 4.

Then I put it on before I go to bed at about 10. I feel like this is not enough time because when I was my face before my bed, my face has a weird slippery texture to it like the BP is not finished. How long should I wait between putting the BP on?

I wake up at 5:30 because normally I don't have enough time. If your face feels slippery, you probably need to get it to absorb more. However, you still must be very gentle and be patient. That's what the whole regimen requires, patience. I really recommend doing it in the morning, but whatev dude.

You don't necessarily have to do it both morning and evening. I only apply BP at night and just moisturizer during the day which works awesome. I break out more if I use BP 24/7 applying it both night and evening. Maybe give it a try and see if itll work for you because it definatly saves on time.

campbells - i'm going to try only using it at night. anyone else do this and see great results?

i also have no time in the morning. besides, twice a day for me is too much for the moment.. i get too dry

i have always only used it at night and it has worked very well for me, have been about 95% clear for past 7 months. Only 95% coz would say i get the odd spot ever couple of weeks.rosiex

has anyone been swimming lately? i'm into swimming by the way. would using bp and washing it off right before swimming okay? and just apply again at night?

i start swimming after lunch time.

my dermatologist said 30 minutes of leaving bp on your face is enough already. maybe i'll just still apply bp in the morning, wash it off and bp in the night without washing it off?

what I did last summer was, do my morning regimen, then whenever I went swimming, I would just do a quick rinse so that I wouldn't come up out of the water looking like Casper. Then, I would just wait and do my p.m. Regimen before bedtime as usual. It worked fine for me. We gotta live our lives, to be sure.