Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm 45 and still struggle with acne. My face heals quickly, and I'm able to go without make-up some days. My back is a mess, tho, particularly in winter. When I don't wear fabric against my skin and can get a little sun and air on it, it clears. In summer I can wear bare things. Right now, I wouldn't dream of it. Worse, when they are big, juicy spots, I just can't keep my fingers off of them. Then it is red and angry looking. I wonder if the discolored spots will fade over time. I don't think I have deep scarring. It's my third day on the clear skin regimen. I like the simplicity of Dan's approach. I think my back looks calmer and the larger spots have flattened. Any support/advice regarding the routine, what to expect, or luck with back acne welcome.

hello and welcome!

yes, the Regimen can help with what you described. Let us know if you need any advice/help. I've been on the Regimen almost a year now, and it definitely works!

Good luck!

hello and welcome!

yes, the Regimen can help with what you described. Let us know if you need any advice/help. I've been on the Regimen almost a year now, and it definitely works!

Good luck!

Thank you so much, Brandy.