Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

does cetaphil wash ALL of bp off your face?

i use purpose bar @ night then bp + mouitirizer but then if i use it in the mourning my skin feels kinda dry so i was using Cetpahil Gentle cleanser but i wanted to know if it's washing all of the bp and mousitirzer and oil off? i dont like walkoing around with bp and moutirzer on my face in the day time :[

i would think so. if you want to test it out, try drying your face with a colored towel in the mornings after using cetaphil. if, over time, the color bleaches then you know that not all the BP is being washed off. good idea?

i use the cetaphil and haven't had any problem with it not removing my makeup and everything, so i would assume it removes the bp and moisturizer just fine.

o ok , what is a good around cleanser that wont leave skin oily during the day? purpose dries me out for day time.

i was reading some reviews on it and alot of people where complainning it dosnet remove makeup @ all if thats true how can it remove bp :[