Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beauty_of_a_genius

Its so hard being gay with acne!!!!!

Battle of the sexualities  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who has it harder when they have acne? (opinion)

• Homosexual men
    • Heterosexual men

:boohoo: I must start off by saying I just turned 20 and gay. I go out to clubs and everything but I can never fully enjoy them like the other guys. I dress nice I have the accessories. But I don't have what matters.....FACE.... It feels like I want to shy away from everyone. And when guys approach me I don't talk to them because of my acne. Its so hard for me. Its especially hard with gay BLACK people. They are even more judgmental than white men. I go to predominately black clubs. The men there have competitions like who has the best face, dresses the best,etc. There's a website for it called The competition website.... I want to look like those guys. Any other gay people on the board feel this way :ninja:

Also A lot of people doesn't realize gay men are even more judgmental than straight people. I'm not saying this for all...but generally it is expected to be beautiful and to not have a flaw or if you do...hide it.

Here are some pic sso you guys can see how bad it is...... I took most of them so you could see the acne on my cheeks and forehead. The last pic is of how i WANT MY SKIN TO BE :wub:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

HOW MY SKIN SHOULD LOOK

IPB Image

Guest funky_monkey

slips the bloke above a copy of this month's Vogue

slips the bloke above a copy of this month's Vogue

:hand: those are possibly the weirdest looking men ever. u do realise theyve been airbrushed to death, and look at the eyebrows of the top one. FREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKY :shock:

Well Im Bi... but I like men rough. So it really wouldnt bother me that much, only remind me of my own tourment with acne. But I ent the sort of guy to do the scene or anything like that, and that site is just dodgy and they all look ugly.

I wouldnt know what to do in your situation.

Plus your skin ist bad at all. They look like normal marks to me.

It would probably be worse to be white and gay with acne than being black. I hardly notice a thing.

You shouldnt be concious about that at all. Just be confident.

Plus if your a good dancer than im sure the guys wont really care. Plus clubs are dark so no one will even see a thing. If they do they wont think anything of it becasue your skin is normal (or even better than normal) in my opinion.

You want your skin to have little reflective surfaces all over it? I'd rather have the skin you have now.

lol^^^

I'm not gay or black but when I was living down in shittyass Nevada, I was living with a friend of mine and his gay, black cousin. He was the MOST critical person I have ever met. So I know what you mean about that. And your skin doesn't look that bad.

It doesnt matter if your black, or white, gay or straight.Acne affects everyone equally.Your acne doesn't seem half as bad as most of the members on this board, including me.I would give a right arm to have skin like yours.

Skin looks fine.

Jesus christ, it's just gimmy, gimmy, gimmy isn't it?

Maybe you should try to be the bad boy type. Just don't give a fuck & if someone does, fuck them in the face (ass?) just to show them they are worthless.

Red marks obviously look worse on white skin. Like if I really stare at my black classmate's and proffesor's skin, then can I only see imperfections/zits.

Guest Akira

you think you know stigma! Im a lesbian dinosaur, its far worse for me, their are no clubs for me, and my species died out millions of years ago.

Red marks obviously look worse on white skin. Like if I really stare at my black classmate's and proffesor's skin, then can I only see imperfections/zits.

I apologize if you misunderstood my typing.... My post isn't about whose skin (black or white) has it worse or better. Mine is which community (Gay black community versus gay white community) and sexuality.....Has worse social views of the people that reside within them...whom have acne :hand:

Guest Tenshi

just try starting the day off with a good attitude.. if u tell yourself im black, im gay and i have acne and this will hold me back..then ppl around u will pick up on that and it will only make u feel worse, because at that point u will start to beleive it. Your handsome and your skin to me, is normal..if u want it to be more clear then u can achieve that too..just like any of us here. Just remember, many photos are airbrushed these days and u shouldn't strive to look like someone who probably has the same skin type as u.

just try starting the day off with a good attitude.. if u tell yourself im black, im gay and i have acne and this will hold me back..then ppl around u will pick up on that and it will only make u feel worse, because at that point u will start to beleive it. Your handsome and your skin to me, is normal..if u want it to be more clear then u can achieve that too..just like any of us here. Just remember, many photos are airbrushed these days and u shouldn't strive to look like someone who probably has the same skin type as u.

Thank you so much for that Tenshi......Your gorgeous...and it seems as though your personality matches your looks.

seriously though, gays are SO critical of flaws, especially bad skin. i can kind of hold my own but with mild to moderate acne scars, its rough. straights guys and girls are not nearly as critical. it can be really hard.

Yes gay men and straight women usually have it worst. In the gay community, the epitome of hotness is perfection, and same with straight women. That is why anorexia is so much higher in the gay male community than straight male community. Honestly though, that isn't true with everyone. And those boys, they are djbfkbfdbg looking. And that doesn't stand for good.

if you can keep secrets

Then I'll tell you mine

you mean you listen to these guys?

IPB Image

That is why anorexia is so much higher in the gay male community than straight male community.

Is it higher than women, in terms of % of total gay/female population?

dude. YOU. ARE. NOT. GAY.

you just have changes in your testosterone that makes your voice not deep enough and provide you with feminine features.

My voice was GAY in terms of many people, but I am not gay because I know it, and there's no such thing as one. I worked on it and used more resonation, so it's kinda guy.

THERE ARE NO GAYS. Just men with feminine features because of lack of testosterone. Now, you guys are just making it to the extreme from media, friends, what people tell you, and etc.

Plus, over the years of acting feminine, your body would mold to that, just like how nerds look like nerds because they are living the lifestyle of nerds. In addition, atheletes look like atheletes because they live the life of an athelete.

Remember. YOU. ARE. NOT. GAY.

By the way, your acne is DEFINITELY mild and I am absolutely 100% sure that you'll get CURED in months, and not worry about acne forever. My acne was way worser than you, but after 10 months to a year, I am finally clear.

If you want some information, PM me, or find my article called "A new light for all of us" in the general forums. I'll be glad to help.

This ain't BS by the way. There are no cures, but this will allow your skin to build a natural defense against acne. (which is kinda a cure, but not really)

Have fun, and good luck.

if you can keep secrets

Then I'll tell you mine

you mean you listen to these guys?

IPB Image

That is why anorexia is so much higher in the gay male community than straight male community.

Is it higher than women, in terms of % of total gay/female population?

Yes I do listen to the Birthday Massacre, and that is part of their song called To Die For.

To your other question I do not know which is higher, I wouldn't be surprised if it was nearly equal though.

LOL dude.. (man1 + man2) + anal/oral = gay

Birthday Massacre is gonna be coming to my town in April, I'm excited as hell!!