Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Helios

eXtreemly oily skin

So I have a problem :ninja:

During day my skin gets very, very oily :evil: , even if I try to wash it 3 times a day,

before a wash my face is so oily that after touching it my fingers 'shine'...

Is there a way to reduce oiliness?

And what moisturizers shoud I choose?

Thanks! :D

Oh man, I know what you mean. We both have the super slick syndrom. Its like you start to think about it and you can kind of feel it getting super oily. Anyway, I currently use AcneFree from the local drugstore. The repairling lotion keeps my foredhead and cheeks in-tact for most of the day. It somewhat helps with the overall acne but does not clear.

Yes. There's two things people do that they probably don't notice. When you shower keep your face out of the hot water no matter what. The hot water irritates the face and dries it out so badly that afterwards your sabaeceous glands produce even more oil just to try to compensate for the dryness, which is why you get oily during the day. And don't use hot water when washing your face in the sink, I started using only cool water and my oiliness decreased to none within a month's time.