Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stiffmyster

No breakfast gets rid of acne?

I've never heard of this...

but as someone who does have acne and does not ever eat breakfast... I would tend to think its false.

But maybe, I could be wrong!

uhh.. how does this work? maybe u shud just go eat breakfast and drink a lot of water afterwards.. even if u did do this, how long are u planning to keep it up for? no breakfast just cant be good for ur body or health

on absoluteacneinfo.com i was looking for a more 'natural' way to keep the acne away the regime's been working but i'm not so keen on 'bleaching' my face for the rest of my life in my search for OTC products i bump into the No Breakfast Acne Plan where you drink water for bfast..........wateva man i like my full english breakfast!

if your breakfast consists of greasy fries and burgers, then yes drink lots of water and don't eat. But the point of drinking plenty of water is that it cleans your innards, so that healthy nutrients will be absorbed into the blood when you eat healthy foods after.

Guest Akira

my skin is getting beter now im eating bran flakes for breakfast and cutting out sugar from my tea, though i eat a fry up now and then, and i dont care if causes break outs, its too delicious :D

my skin is getting beter now im eating bran flakes for breakfast and cutting out sugar from my tea, though i eat a fry up now and then, and i dont care if causes break outs, its too delicious :D

thats wrong of you

Guest Akira

no, acne isnt as lovely as you

but its lovely!

but it breaks you out...is acne lovely too?

Do you have a citation for the claim that greasy food causes acne?

Guest Akira

she doesn't, shes in despair! Bacon and eggs is sex

she doesn't, shes in despair! Bacon and eggs is sex

:lol:

(Actually, bran might theoretically help with acne; acne is sometimes associated with high insulin levels and bran helps to moderate it.)

Has anyone else here heard of this "no beakfast method" to clear acne were you just drink water or something crazy like that???

No breakfast=slowing metabolism

There are absolutely zero reasons for not eating breakfast being a cure for acne. All it can do is slow down your metabolism which ultimately leads to gaining weight and generally leads to eating more snacks in the day.