Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WelshLad

Sunflower Seeds

I know seeds in general are great for the health, anyone know anything about Sunflower Seeds?

I started them yesterday, see what happens.

Lee.

post-30071-1139992503.jpg

post-30071-1139992503.jpg

they also contain vit B5, thought by some to be good for acne, and vit E which helps skin heal

Guest PokaHotAz

they contain essential fatty oils... dont know the effect on ur skin but i know its great for ur hair... makes ur hair grow fast :)

and makes u poop... which i love :)

Guest Gentle~Rain

I love sunflower seeds!!! (raw/unsalted). I love to mix them with cream cheese and spread on a whole wheat cracker or good grainy brown bread that's been toasted.

I love sunflower seeds!!! (raw/unsalted). I love to mix them with cream cheese and spread on a whole wheat cracker or good grainy brown bread that's been toasted.

Mmmm that sounds yummy....

Guest Cubsfan

I know seeds in general are great for the health, anyone know anything about Sunflower Seeds?

I started them yesterday, see what happens.

Lee.

sunflower seeds are low in cholesterol & sodium, its a good source of vitamin E, b5, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, maganese, selenium and thiamin (aka firemen Sam)

they contain essential fatty oils... dont know the effect on ur skin but i know its great for ur hair... makes ur hair grow fast :)

and makes u poop... which i love :)

They really make your hair grow faster? Hmm, I wonder if I should test my theory of breaking out and eat some sunflower seeds. I'm getting my hair cut in 3 weeks, and I really want my bangs to be a little longer, but they're taking their sweet time growing out.

lol about the poop thing.