Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i got some pinkish - red under my skin under my eyes beside the nose part. my nose is reddish on the tip and the bridge as well as the side of the nostril, i have some blackheads on them though. the redness there has been there about a month and i didnt care about it that much until i read stuff about rosacea and it said rosacea starts with blushing face blah blah , however it says it doesnt come with blackheads on effected red parts. im seriously worried if mine is rosacea!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Guest Marino

hey sir/madam

i had really bad flushing up untill about 3/4 days ago.

And my redness is down [its pinkish now because i just had another IPL laser light treatment yesturday, but it will be gone within 10 days again, back to my normal colour].

The thing with rosccea is there is treatment for it, and it can be controlled.

I had juniour rosacea which is probably what you got [some flushing and redness which comes and goes with an epsiode].

I made a thread about this in the adult acne forum, go check it out.

Speak to your doc, depending on how much money you got, there are many different treatments available.

I'm having sucess with IPL [but alot of people dont, probably sevre sufferers] others use Vbeam [which has a higher sucess rate but works beta].

As far as topicals; metrogel and various anti-biotics [same ones for acne] work well.

take care

and its best to treat it while its still in its infant stage because its vulnerable to a wider range of products

marino , i saw this pic from someone else , but its the same as my face (the color and the place with the redness) could this be rosacea?

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...pe=post&id=3549

sry posh_spice if this is offensive to u , im just trying to know my situation , my camera either has super flashlight and makes my skin pure white or its so dark u cant see anything.

Guest Marino

thats very very mild juniour rosacea- common in most European people.

If thats all you have, honestly, dont worry about it.

However if you get flushing and flare ups, look into some of the treatments i listed.

Don't think having rosacea is that bad, it can be controlled well- i rather it be rosacea than something i dont know about and no information on treatments.

posh my blushing red isnt as much , only a bit , but ive only been on tane for 5 days....

Is there any medical evident that tane cause rosacea? darn scared right now... thats some stuppid disease never ever to be cured. but my skin around my nostril is pretty red , like somebody just hit me there or something but it has blackheads and huge pores , so probably that isnt rosacea according to the symtoms.!