Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Loro

i cant believe what i said

i looked at my 9 year old brother, just sitting there and playing games. I smirked and said you better enjoy your life before you get acne. Has acne really made me so bitter? I'm pretty disgusted. I can't let it get the better of me.

Hmmm....well, in a way there's truth to it, and most of us think things like that to ourselves all the times. Maybe it's best not to share, but how can we possibly NOT be mad about it?

I feel the same about my little brother, except he's a little piece of crap and deserves acne so much more than I do.

I feel the same about my little brother, except he's a little piece of crap and deserves acne so much more than I do.

nah I couldn't feel the same way about anyone.............acne just sucks ass no way around it

nah I couldn't feel the same way about anyone.............acne just sucks ass no way around it

yep..so true.

I hope my little cousins dont get it.

Two girls and one little guy. If they do get it ill help them out for sure. I dont knwo if theylle want it but im not going to wait.

I hope my little cousins dont get it.

Two girls and one little guy. If they do get it ill help them out for sure. I dont knwo if theylle want it but im not going to wait.

same here.. i'll probably tell them about the csr as soon as they see a breakout so they can stop it before it gets outta control :(

At my christmas party where i see all my relatives like the only time of the year my i was worried showing up with my semi-shitty face and when i got there my cousin who is a year younger than me had the worst acne i saw in awhile....... made me feel alot more confident that night... i would never give him tips though that would prolly crush his self-esteem..... sometimes i wanna ask this kid at work what he uses for acne cause his is like a little different than mine but just as bad but idk that would just be weird

I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure my sister isn't cursed with acne like I was. It sucked every last drop of fun out of my youth. She should get a fair shot at life, unlike me.

Guest Tenshi

Life is over by the time your 16 anyway.

yeah and then at 21 it begins again.. :dance:

Life is over by the time your 16 anyway.

yeah and then at 21 it begins again.. :dance:

what

Guest Akira

whats not to understand about that sentence mac?

i looked at my 9 year old brother, just sitting there and playing games. I smirked and said you better enjoy your life before you get acne. Has acne really made me so bitter? I'm pretty disgusted. I can't let it get the better of me.

I haven't said anything to my brother, but I am mad with envy. He has gorgeous skin, with cute freckles and perfect flushed cheeks.

I don't want him to suffer though. I've made it my business to advise him what to do if/when he gets it. Like, don't trust doctors, because they're fucking clueless.

Maybe you can help you're bro too? That would make up for the bitterness? (which you're completely entitled to, by the way)

I remember when my sister had no acne and she used to call me pimple head and those pimple jokes,yea,I got mad at her :wall: . Now she has acne ,lol, and I hope it gets worse :evil: Now she knows how it feels to have acne