Notifications
Clear all

Meanest thing that someone has said about your acne

MemberMember
(@rez)

Posted : 08/01/2003 4:00 pm

I'm starting this thread so people can put down what the meanist thing that was said to them concerning there acne. Here is a few of mine.

"You drink beer huh? That's why you got so many pimples"

"You look like a pizza" That is definatley a personal favorite

"Whats wrong with your face"

MemberMember
(@asiky88)

Posted : 08/01/2003 5:41 pm

although i just have not very noticeable scras..

" what is on ur face " ... that's all, and i explain the case and that's it!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/01/2003 11:39 pm

what happened to your face dawg?

then i said, i got hepres nigga, what you think.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/01/2003 11:40 pm

what happened to your face dawg?

shit made me feel like i was hideous

MemberMember
(@tiredofitall)

Posted : 08/02/2003 1:56 pm

"Do you wash your face?"

what the hell? No I don't. I actually like the look of acne. I think it is quite becoming on me. So no I don't wash my face.

Some people.....

Guillermo97, Sufferedtoolong, Zarsbar and 6 people liked
MemberMember
(@yocheckoutthisride)

Posted : 08/02/2003 4:49 pm

"hey you have a lot of pimples on your back"

WHAT?! how didn't i know, what is wrong with me?...

<sarcasm> tear </sarcasm>

MemberMember
(@dadmonson)

Posted : 08/02/2003 11:32 pm

A 10 year old asked me " whats on your face" made me feel real bad but then his brother(My friend) explained it to him and then I didn't feel too bad anymore.

One dued told me "You need an Acne treatment" and I said " I'm on one" and punched him in the stomach. He never talked about me again.(you have to be direct don't cry because people start thinkin their better than you.)

Blanca01, eternalrocket, OpulentWaters and 2 people liked
MemberMember
(@infinitequestions)

Posted : 08/03/2003 9:35 am

1. : girl is talking to another girl and points at me:

" See, that's what happens when you dont wash your face "

2. : Is at restaurant with a friend's family :

Dad says - " You should stop ordering those sodas man "

3. " You need clearasil! "

MemberMember
(@nappyjim)

Posted : 08/03/2003 11:44 am

there was a huge thread about this in the lounge a few weeks ago. people can be so mean

MemberMember
(@doggy)

Posted : 08/03/2003 1:29 pm

The worst is when they tell you that you should see a derm.

I am seeing a derm damn it. Nothing's working!

Or when they tell you to wash your face. Bleh. If they did some research they'd know that I can wash all I want but it doesn't matter! (of course, not washing, period, is a different story)

MemberMember
(@sweet-illusion-xx)

Posted : 08/03/2003 1:37 pm

one guy called me miss spotty face. that was pretty much enough for me and i swore my ass off at him.

eh,,it did upset me though.

MemberMember
(@zrepiv)

Posted : 08/03/2003 10:35 pm

"mike, you got red marker on your face"

MemberMember
(@iofthetiger)

Posted : 08/04/2003 5:44 am

my fucking brother comments on my face, when his is nowhere near perfect. he's like "can't you get avacado or something for your face?" dumbass

xannax159 liked
MemberMember
(@niceguy)

Posted : 08/04/2003 4:10 pm

today i was starting another week of counseling at this summer camp and when they told me where i was workin, the 1 girl in the group (she is 11) said "ew i dont want him! his face is demented!" right in front of the girls my age i gotta work with and then she kept sayin "he's scary" and " i like him cuz he's ez to make fun of" i was ready to quit but i just kind of shook my head and didnt say anythin... i thought my acne was somewhat mild but now im not so sure... :-k i neva thought id get dissed so bad by any1 let alone a lil girl. and i gotta go back 4 more days! ](*,)

xannax159 liked
MemberMember
(@aerobunny)

Posted : 08/04/2003 5:20 pm

My favorite is "You need to wash your face."

It speaks for itself, I needn't say more.

MemberMember
(@rez)

Posted : 08/04/2003 8:28 pm

I got some more

"Your face looks like a gravel road"

One time when i was working this old lady came up to me and said your so handsome you just need to clear your face up then she told me this wacked out story of how if you put oatmele on your face it would clear it up. She actually wasnt mean but i was just embarassed cuz my co workers were standing right there.

Once i was getting pizza and the person who worked there some old lady said you shouldnt eat pizza your face is very broken out.

MemberMember
(@shroom)

Posted : 08/05/2003 12:51 am

1. : girl is talking to another girl and points at me:  

" See, that's what happens when you dont wash your face "  

2.  : Is at restaurant with a friend's family :

Dad says - " You should stop ordering those sodas man "

3.  " You need clearasil! "

holy shit man if number one was done to me id like break down and cry or something. i couldn't take that kind of humiliation

yes i am that weak :)

MemberMember
(@prob)

Posted : 08/05/2003 1:37 am

No one has ever really said anything bad about my acne except kids saying "what is wrong with your face?"

The worst for me though is in school people stare and it's not just a casual stare but more of a holy crap what is wrong with his face stare.

MemberMember
(@mz_minnie)

Posted : 08/05/2003 2:45 am

One nice response to those kind of comments is say, in kind of an outraged/offended voice. "Well, excuse me if I'm going through puberty and you aren't." It sounds lame on paper, but I've heard it work quite well.

And the worst thing someone has said to me about acne.

1. Someone at my school just pointed me and said "Acne!" Yup, I've gotten the comments about drinking pop, eating junk food, and washing, but that was deffinitely the worst.

MemberMember
(@rez)

Posted : 08/05/2003 7:20 pm

Ah ha I knew I wasn't the only one that shit happened too!! One day in like 9th grade some senior prick was like PIMPLE MAN or some shit like that lol. Well that was 4 years ago and I still haven't forgotten how embarassed I was. In retrospect I shouldve slammed his face into the wall then kicked him in the junk.

MemberMember
(@scorpio8647)

Posted : 08/06/2003 6:33 pm

The worse ones I heard when I was in school unfortunately. I'm going to the 11th grade but when I was in 8th grade, this boy alwayzs liked to pick on me... I was a weak individual back then but I learned to stand up to myself now. My face was much worse with pimples and scars then... I came into the room late one day & he made a big comment like..... Da**! You ugly... look at all those scars & pimples..... everybody was cracking up laughing even my closest friends, even my teacher giggled a little before she told him to stop it.... for the rest of that day I felt miserable!

Then, this girl I talk with I met at my church... she is always nagging me about my left over scars & it irritates me.... I think she really likes me if my scars go away because she is always talking about how cute & fine I would be if my scars go away. The most embarrassing thing that happened was I was in teen ministry with a bunch of teens & here she comes with Cocoa Butter..... She says... I thought you needed some for your face so I bought you some. I didn't know whether to say thanks or slap her!She was all loud & everyone heard & they started giggling!! :)

Then another time.... recently last month... I visited my Aunt who lives far from us & she was like.... do you use anything for your face?? It's looks bad! Are you eating the right foods... Do you wash your face?? That made me feel like crap!!

MemberMember
(@infinitequestions)

Posted : 08/06/2003 6:48 pm

----Quote----

holy shit man if number one was done to me id like break down and cry or something. i couldn't take that kind of humiliation

yes i am that weak

---------------

Yeah, even though I was only like 13, ( Im 17 now ) I felt terrible. And to make it worse, I was sweating real bad from playing football.

Sweat + Acne + Sunlight = :)

About 3 1/2 years later, that same girl asked me out. Guess what I said... 😕 :D:D

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/06/2003 7:41 pm

You know when people look at you when you talk? Well they do that and then they do a quick 1/2 second double-take.

MemberMember
(@shannon804)

Posted : 08/06/2003 8:01 pm

my 8 year-old brother, while looking at pictures of me when i was 11: "you know, you almost look the same, except for all those pimples"

MemberMember
(@dadmonson)

Posted : 08/06/2003 8:09 pm

I guess this is why we usually stay up in our rooms all day to keep all this from happening.

montauksummer, podo, xannax159 and 8 people liked