Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryliphoenix

bare minerals

I just bought it and tried it today, i wasn't as impressed as i thought i would be. I still had to use foundation. I need to try it a few more times but i'll let you know.

Guest PokaHotAz

girls... first off

ur face needs to be nice and moisturized...

secondly the brushes play a major role ... the synthetic brushes work best IMO as opposed to the brushes that come w/ the kit i've been using this makeup for 2-3 years and it takes practice ....just play with it, learn how to use it...once uve got that down, u'll see how great the coverage is :)

Guest Akira

i want access to the lounge so i concur with whatever has just been said

I used tons of different makeup from the most popular brands out there, but NOTHING got me better results or compliments than when I used bare minerals.

first off, make sure your face is NICE and moisturized. I recommend Eucerin Skin Renewal lotion. it is by far the BEST moisturizer on the planet. afterwards, bare minerals will go on nice and smoothly with no lines or bumps.

it is the only makeup i have used since I bought it over a year ago, and I am still on my original box! awesome stuff!!