Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rogerrabbitt23

Valentine's Day acuutnae log!

Hey! Since about 4 weeks ago I have been wanting to make an accutane log and now is the time. I'm 17 years old, a male, senior in High school, and am ready to have clear skin for college. For about 2 years now I have had pretty clear skin with only a few zits everyonce in a while like anybody else. However this August once football started I broke out really bad and it hasn't been better since. Right now I have a lot of red marks from that big breakout I had from August into winter, I might have some very slight scarring already too which is awful because it could last a long time. I always have I would say at least 3 very prominant and active pimples a day so in now means am I clear. Some weeks it's not too bad and others I just don't want to show my face. I'm hoping that by the end of my accutane treatment my red marks will be gone along with my acne. I went to the derm today, Valentines Day of course, lol. Anyways after asking for accutane the derm agreed and said I was a good candidate for it since some of my acne has begun to scar :cry: Well I had my blood test after the appointment and if everything works out ok I sohuld be picking up my prescription on Wednesday and start everything. The derm told me I sohuld get cetaphil for my face and she gave me a lip balm that cost $8.50!...better be good stuff lol. I've read a lot of posts on this forum, so I have a very good idea of what I am getting into and what I can do to help ease the process. I appreciate everybodys information that they have written regaurding acne and accutane. I am very optimistic about my future progress, can't wait. So everything looks to be going well and until I get my pills I probably wont post anything except maybe for replying to any messages. Funny how this is all beginning on Valentines Day, isn't it? Well I'll be sure to update people on my future progress. Cya!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! uhhh...don't know what that was. well...first of all..What kind of derm. sells their patients lip blam for $8.50!!! My derm. gave me free stuff..and it works GREAT too! What she "gave" you must be some miracle, tell us how it turns out.

yea it's pretty cool you started out on v-day, it must mean you'll clear up and fall in love..whether it be with a person..or accutane..the choice is yours...lol

well anyways good luck with everything!!!!