Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnemom

Does AHA change your skin color?

I've been on the regimen for about 5 weeks and my skin is really clear, but still a little dry. Anyways, I use the Eucerin moisturizer with AHA on my face and neck and today I noticed that my neck is darker where I've put the lotion. Is this typical? Does it go away? Has anyone else had this happen?

lol I haven't tanned in about 2 months, and my face has a hella nice tan to it, dunno how it stays, though I read moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer, but i doubt its this effective. And if it's the AHA doing this im totally down I dont know what there is to complain about lol. Unless its like a wierd BROWN darkening? BTW yes I use AHA too.

I'm a new member and I've been on the regimen for about a week, using the Neutrogena on-the-spot, and the oil-free moisturizier. I am a black female, and my skin too has started to look a little dark. Is this normal? Are there any people of color using this regimen and having similiar effects?