Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SnowSue

This is the best non-oily SPF moisturizer!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can truly say that I have finally found my holy grail SPF 15 moisturizer!!! This moisturizer is infused with oxygen, and it is so light that it barely feels like I have any moisturizer on, which is a great change!!! Most SPF moisturizers aren't made for oily, acneic skin so I'm thrilled to have finally found a great moisturizer that provides SPF 15 and a sufficient amount of moisture while I'm on the regimen (it's working great!!!). I use the Eucerin lotion at night after applying the BP to get rid of the flaking, and I use Avalon Organics Vitamin E cleansing gel twice a day. A lot of people with bad acne don't realize that it's so important to drink lots of water, workout a lot, get plenty of sleep, eat whole grains, and lots of veggies to help cleanse the body of toxins that can cause acne. My skin has changed dramatically ever since I stopped eating junk food, and I usually drink 12 glasses of water/day when I workout. Good luck to everyone in the fight against acne!!! :o) :D