Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SomeGuyDude

Went off B5 and switched moisturizer

Yea so i used b5 for 4 months to help with acne and oil production and it did neither for me.... i stopped for about a week now and changed my moisturizer from Neutrogena SPF 15 to Eucerin Skin Renewal and i only need to tp blot my face like every couple hours instead of every 20 minutes.... weird

Yea so i used b5 for 4 months to help with acne and oil production and it did neither for me.... i stopped for about a week now and changed my moisturizer from Neutrogena SPF 15 to Eucerin Skin Renewal and i only need to tp blot my face like every couple hours instead of every 20 minutes.... weird

It likely has to do with the moisturiser...

Wow, my skin is like the total opposite when using the eucerin day lotion..it makes my face greasy and oily because of the spf. I never thought that neutrogena spf moisturizer would have more shine then the eucerin.

I was in the same situation, the neutrogena oil free moisturizer left it more oily than the eucerin skin renewal day lotion... I think that Eucerin absorbs much better, i dont need to work it in like neutrogena. I'd say you're gonna get a little bit of shine with any moisturizer, but the Eucerin one works well for me.

Im not gonna get too excited but so far i love the eucerin skin renewal... i think it may be what i was always missing.... the red marks from acne is fading quickly... i do have a bit of peeling but not a big deal at all.... i prolly have like maybe 5 pimples that really are a problem at the moment but will pass in a few days, and a few little ones but arent noticable..... at this rate, in a week or two i think i might be finally temporarily clear again.... havnt had one of those weeks in so long and if i do have one of those awesome weeks.... i will def be partyin hardcore and talken to all the ladies like i used to do