Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone using natures cure two part acne treatment and have you seen any positive outcomes from it? ive been using it since december and it cleared up my skin a little. i just have like a few spots here and there. the cream dries up your skin though.

Works amazingly well for oil control and after 3 months usuage i saw no improvement. I then switched to taking it on and off like take one tablet only for 2 weeks than 2 weeks take none of it and another 2 weeks on. It works amazingly well for oil control and breakouts are less.

Works amazingly well for oil control and after 3 months usuage i saw no improvement. I then switched to taking it on and off like take one tablet only for 2 weeks than 2 weeks take none of it and another 2 weeks on. It works amazingly well for oil control and breakouts are less.

hmmm. yeah you still breakout alittle. i hate it when a product says you will see results in like 2 to 4 weeks, then its past that and your like wth. i guess the product is ok. do you know of any type of moisturizer thats good for sensitice skin?

what exactly IS it/how does it work?

well it comes with a full months supply of pills to take, one for the day and the other for the night. you just simply take it every day. it also comes with this "vanishing cream" to apply anytime you want to treat and prevent acne. the ingredient contains benzoyl peroxide at a percentage of 5.

Really good moisturizer with SPF is OLAY sensitive skin with aloe and vit E spf 15. Best ever it's a lotion and goes on light and absorbs really well.

As for night time i use a special all natural day time lotion and so far it's been great.

what exactly IS it/how does it work?

well it comes with a full months supply of pills to take, one for the day and the other for the night. you just simply take it every day. it also comes with this "vanishing cream" to apply anytime you want to treat and prevent acne. the ingredient contains benzoyl peroxide at a percentage of 5.

yeah i know but what's in the pills?

Really good moisturizer with SPF is OLAY sensitive skin with aloe and vit E spf 15. Best ever it's a lotion and goes on light and absorbs really well.

As for night time i use a special all natural day time lotion and so far it's been great.

sweet. im going to do some research on it today. thanks.

Honestly, I think those pills are just placebos. Nature's Cure is on the right path with their cream (5% BP, I believe), but I saw much better results when I switched to Dan's Regimen.