Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Just Cam BAck Form My Derm!!!HE WANTS ME TO TRY ACCUTANE

I'm going through the same thing...doctor suggested accutane, but I've heard so many negative things that I'm scared to take it...I wish I knew what to do!

well think of the pros and cons...what kind of acen do u have(mild, mod, sev,) My derm told me this cause I told me I was sacred he said///" I know your an adult now, and I know u dont want to go throgh this anymore"

that made me feel a bit betetr every tiem I hear it in my head...hes right I only acne for 3 years now but still it was the worst 3 years of my life...so try it out....the only thing I'ms acred of is geteting liek cysts while on accutane..not the other side effect,

in a way I dont care about the other side effect...like ur already depressed with acne....you may want to just hide or die becasue of it...so to me it doesnt matter I just dont want big cysts to come up

how about hygien while on accutane ...my derm tolfd me to use "La orche posay effaclar" while on the 2 topicals...should I keep using that on accuatne..its soap free, ph balance feels gentle...would that be enough..

people are saying to use a moistriser but I'ma fraud to what if it makes my acne worse...and plus what are good mpositrisers to use