Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jonnozan

AHHhh please help!!!

Well ive been on the regime since september, ok i am a little bit clearer but not really loads, i still have some live spots and lots of red marks on my cheeks, its getting really annoying now i was hoping to be clear by now!!!!!

im using :

Simple sensitive skin cleansing bar

2.5 % bp aquagel

Nivia visage oil free moisturising liquid.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon :wall:

Well,

It might not hurt to try changing the brand of products you use! I have been on the regimen for one month and everything cleared up with what I was using. I also just started adding in some new products to the regimen.

I use

DHC mild soap (it's glycerin based with olive oil and honey)

DHC mild lotion (alcohol free toner)

then ProActiv BP solution

then Oil of Olay complete moisturizer

the website for the DHC products is DHCcare.com. Take a look at it. Their toner (mild lotion they call it) helped to fade many of my acne scars in less time than it was taking without it!

good luck.

-Nicole

Well ive been on the regime since september, ok i am a little bit clearer but not really loads, i still have some live spots and lots of red marks on my cheeks, its getting really annoying now i was hoping to be clear by now!!!!!

im using :

Simple sensitive skin cleansing bar

2.5 % bp aquagel

Nivia visage oil free moisturising liquid.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon :wall:

okay, are you sure you are doing the Regimen correctly? Being super gentle, not picking or touching your face? Using a generous amount of bp? Not using makeup that might be hampering your progress?

Also, now would probably be a good time to add in some AHA, can you find the Eucerin skin Renewal lotion? That might help you too.

Also, read here.

http://www.acne.org/biggestmistakes.html