Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blonde-x-with-x-brains

break out on accutane, when was yours?

:think: if youve been on roaccutae/accutane or still are, when in your program did you have a break out of spots, and how bad was it and how long did it last?

do u get more than one?

im on 20mg a day, quite low, would this mean i may ot get a break out, and if i do not a bad one?

plz help n write back, i need lotsa feedback to stop my insecurity and find the average time expectancy for my due breakout

thanx

well, I didn't have any breakout from Accutane, just a nice gradual clearing. So, try not to worry, not everyone gets the dreaded initial breakout.

good luck!

I had a pretty small surge in bumps right when I started on Accutane (started about the third say and lasted for just under a week), but since then it has mostly gotten better...currently on day 34

I never had an initial breakout. I started at 40mg/day, which is fairly low for my size (6 foot, 170 lbs.). I'm now on day 47 and luckily haven't experienced the initial breakout! Good luck!

well i'm on day 34 also and I did have an initial breakout but I'm on a higher dose then you, You probably won't get one and if so a very minor one. I started breaking out right after i started taking it and not until around a week ago..or now..i stopped breaking out. i hope I'm through with it.

i'm on day four and a half and i think i've got the initial breakout. i want it to end but ironically i am praying this *IS* the initial breakout and it's all progress from here.