Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
koala

How it works for me

Well, Its day one and I have use a "normal" amount of BP, skin is not red, do not itches etc.. its really OK, no problems. I think thats a good start ! Im not alergic to BP etc!

I ll update in a few days to be abble to say somethink more specific :D

Good luck to me, good look to all :dance:

Well, its day 2.. I ve been experienced a little bit of redness and if you look really close to my skin its a bit dry, not too much.

What should I do? Reduce the amount of BP I am using? Stop for 1 night the regimen applying just Moisturizer?

I ve been using 2/3 of what Dan's tell on his regimen instructions.

I can just appreciate the dry skin just after applying the cleanser, maybe im using it too long, I ll try to use it JUST 10 secs.

Any advices, wellcome

Just follow all of the instructions, read over the "what to expect" section on acne.org... this is completely normal for you to be getting this... I was red for about 2 weeks straight, and my face was flaking, it faded away, give it a chance, you've just begun and GOOD LUCK =)

well day 3 and redness is really mild. My skin is looking better!!!

0 whiteheads, 2 small zit one at the chin and the other on the right chick.

The rest of the face is looking nice!!!

I ve read that my BP 2.5 % gel contains as a minor ingredient "Aloe Vera" can that be bad for the regimen?

thanks!

Day 3, i think this is working really good.

I just have one small zit on my left.. my skin also looks better, i use to have really small comedons on the upper and they have dissapear :dance:

Im not having redness problems. I just become a bit dry near the mouth area and near the chin, i just avoid BP here and use moiture instead (this is not a big problem area for me)

Im just having problem with the moisturizer at morning because after a while little white residues appears on my face. They are small amounts of moisture that have not been absorved.

What can i do with that?

Another question: THe amount of BP Dan´s recomend to use(one full finger) is for all your face or just for one area? (chin=1finger, forehead=1finger)

Thanks!

Make sure you rub it in well after you put it on, but if it comes up later I don't know what to do about that.

I believe the one finger of bp is for your whole face, not per section.

oki thx Erox.

Well its day 4, im 90% clear not too red but my skin is a bit dry near the nose and near the mouth.

Im using 2/3 of what Dan´s recomend, i think i have to use a bit less at least on the zones im a bit dry.

btw, i think its working :)

day 4 at night, my skin looks really good when i have BP+moisture ON but after i use the cleanser and wait a few minutes it looks a bit dry. It has started on the mounth area but now the dryness affect 50% of the face so i have decided not to use BP this night(just gonna use only moinsturizer) and tomorrow i ll re start using less BP (i was using 2/3 of total recomended amount and its day 4..)

Advices wellcome, please