Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Those who have used Retin-A I was wondering, how long did it take for you to notice an improvement with red marks and scars?

I've been using it for nearly a month and my skin is red and peely and breaking out, although the pimples are smaller but that is probably because of Yasmin. Do I stay in Retin-A?

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those who have used Retin-A I was wondering, how long did it take for you to notice an improvement with red marks and scars?

I've been using it for nearly a month and my skin is red and peely and breaking out, although the pimples are smaller but that is probably because of Yasmin. Do I stay in Retin-A?

Stay on it for at least three months to see an improvement in your skin. As far as scars, I have heard it can take 6 months to a yaers to see improvement.

i've been using retin-a micro for soon to be 9 in 2 day's but anyways my skin looks almost just as good as it did when i did'nt hav acne and my red brown marks have faded id say about 60% so it took me basically after week 7 i seen improvements

Was your skin really bad before Retin-A? Does your skin look very clear now?

Well, about six months after starting Retin-A, the acne started to come back, even though I was still using the Retin-A like I was supposed to. I ended up going on accutane later on, but previous red marks that I had before Retin-A had faded considerably. The problem with Retin-A was that it wasn't preventing me from getting new ones after awhile!!!

But yeah, my face is pretty much clear now. I still have some red marks, but I just use a spot concealer to camoflage those.