Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ruckus

Irritated Neck?

I've been getting a new problem where my neck turned red and dry, so dry it feels like scales and sensitive to

touch, which to me is weird because i don't actually use any products on my neck and nothing gets to it while

i'm doing the regimen. Has anyone ever exprienced anything like this or similar to it?

I'm currently on the day 44 of the regimen and I'm worried for my neck since this has been a recent problem.

:(

yea that totally happened to me.... i think i was getting some bp on when i rubbed it in though.... i just moisturized my neck first and then i would put the bp and moisturizer on my face and just try really hard tried to not get any on my neck. After that, it was good within like a week and a half.... mine was pretty bad too like my friend were commenting on it... looked like a rash or something

yea that totally happened to me.... i think i was getting some bp on when i rubbed it in though.... i just moisturized my neck first and then i would put the bp and moisturizer on my face and just try really hard tried to not get any on my neck. After that, it was good within like a week and a half.... mine was pretty bad too like my friend were commenting on it... looked like a rash or something

What was the moisturizer you were using because like you my friends were commenting on it too which made me feel pretty bad.

yea, it does tend to migrate when applying the moisturizer. And, when you think about it, when you are washing your face either in the shower or in the sink, all that water usually runs right down your neck, dragging the bp right along with it down your neck. I'm not sure how to go about avoiding that, other than just trying to be super careful.

Umm well the last two years i was using Neutrogena Combination Skin Moisturizer and Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Moisturizer..... id say use the sensitive one although i am now using Euceril Skin Renweal and Neutrogena Helathy skin both of which have a form of AHA so i wouldnt recommend that.... i dont really have the problem anymore and if i do its very seldom i just be veryyy careful when applying product.... Id say any regular face moisturizer should work because most people necks isnt very acne prone.... at least mine isnt besides an seldom problem on the sides or back of my neck