Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
screw_acne

how to deal with blackhead strawberry nose

anyone know? my nose doesnt look that red in the pic but it is pretty red in real life and i i got blackheads as well , what should i do??? :wall:

post-36630-1139898255_thumb.jpg

post-36630-1139898255_thumb.jpg

Guest PokaHotAz

gently brush ur nose w/ a dollar store brand toothbrush (soft head ones) and a gentle cleanser such as basis sensitive bar or purpose cleansing bar ... brush ur nose gently in circular motions w/the soap and the brush .... go over the whole nose ...dont do it for long else u'll cause irritation , just do this whenever u wash ur face ...do this once a day

good luck

thanx poker, you're a doll. I just wanted to mention real quick that I used basis sensitive skin bar to exfoliate with, and thought it was working for me (I even recommended it on the board :doh:)-then realized it was making me get cysts. I stopped immediately and switched to cetaphil gentle cleansing bar, and then my skin cleared up again. lots of other people told me that they had a really bad reaction from using basis senstive skin bar to exfoliate with.

Guest PokaHotAz
thanx poker, you're a doll. I just wanted to mention real quick that I used basis sensitive skin bar to exfoliate with, and thought it was working for me (I even recommended it on the board :doh: )-then realized it was making me get cysts. I stopped immediately and switched to cetaphil gentle cleansing bar, and then my skin cleared up again. lots of other people told me that they had a really bad reaction from using basis senstive skin bar to exfoliate with.

n/p :)

maybe thats what happened to me... i broke out in crazyness :( my face went to shit...but my nose and forehead and chin....we're perfect ...so id thought id recommend it...