Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Del

A few questions from a new user.

Q1) I use Noxzema cleansing cream on my face in the shower, "Plus Moisturizers - Menthol - Camphor - Eucalyptus" (text taken from front of product). After showering, I let my face dry and fully wipe it with Oxy pads. And the last, I let my face dry and rub on a little bit of Clearasil acne treatment cream on certain areas. My question is, is it bad or unnecessary to use all three? My case of acne isn't extreme at all, in fact, I don't even know what it would be classified as. Basically, I have bumps all over my forehead, nose, and facial area beneath eyes. They have no sort of discoloration or redness(some have a little bit of white on them), you can't even see them unless you're looking at my face close up or in bright light; they're just bumps that really agrivate me. And none of the products I use seem to work, it's actually been getting worse lately. Any suggestions?

Q2) After reading my first question, and description of the "bumps", would anyone be able to tell me what they are? I'm 16 years old, and my mom just says it's from puberty, but it's really a pain in the ass. Especially knowing that I'll go back to school soon to see people I haven't seen in a while, with bumps around my face. I should appreciate the fact that I rarely get real pimples, but it's difficult having bumps on your face that you don't even know what they're caused from, or how to rid your face of them.

Any other input would be highly appreciated. Thanks for reading.