Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Maybe if we all sign our names on a petition, acne will decide to dissipate into the air and leave us be.

Oh I wish...

The fact of the matter is acne will never go away within a night or a day and life is SHORT, live life to the fullest. Don't let a pimple or a million zits and cysts ruin your day. Don't decide to not go out with your friends because you are so embarassed, you are just wasting your time at home and making your acne worse by stressing out. I haven't missed a day of fun because of my acne. Seriously, just make a joke out of your acne if someone mentions something about it, or if you feel someone is being rude and staring at you because of it. In the end,after we all get clear skin we'll appreciate it and do our best to keep it that way while everyone else is screwing up their skin by not taking care of it and will have yucky old leather skin by the time they are 50. Haha. maybe it's just me because I'm still a teenager but I can find the humor of little red dots making you feel like such crap.

Are you done overreacting over stupid superficial things yet?

You know what else I hate? Hypocrites.People who go online and spawn shit like, "Oh, dont overreact over acne, its not so bad, go out and enjoy your life." Update asshole, If you were so wise then why the fuck are you still here, huh? Why not take your own advice and go out and fuck yourself.Stupid happyflowers, I bet you cry yourself to sleep everynight thinking about what a dickwad hypocrite you are.Im done, go fuck yourself.

well put insomnia.

Sack rider.

Maybe if we all sign our names on a petition, acne will decide to dissipate into the air and leave us be.

That'd be some gross out air, man. I'd WANT to stay inside with all of that going on.

lol

Are you done yet?

I don't see the problem with some trying to be positive? Why should we just mop around or post on these forums. Your the kind of people that tell people theres no hope. I find this topic refreshing. Also, your very point you were trying to convey, really loses it meaning with all the vulgar language you used.

On topic, I always try to look at each day without thinking of my acne. Life is beyond stupid facial features and I think its actually a blessing in disguise. I put my mind more in my studies and less on flaunting looks. Straight A's in College... baby.

Are you done overreacting over stupid superficial things yet?

You know what else I hate? Hypocrites.People who go online and spawn shit like, "Oh, dont overreact over acne, its not so bad, go out and enjoy your life." Update asshole, If you were so wise then why the fuck are you still here, huh? Why not take your own advice and go out and fuck yourself.Stupid happyflowers, I bet you cry yourself to sleep everynight thinking about what a dickwad hypocrite you are.Im done, go fuck yourself.

well put insomnia.

Sack rider.

Shit, I'd sign that petition. Oh man kingbob..I wish you could see me laughing right now. Little harsh though. lol.. Hard!

Are you done yet?

Life is beyond stupid facial features and I think its actually a blessing in disguise. I put my mind more in my studies and less on flaunting looks. Straight A's in College... baby.

You say life is beyond stupid facial features,whatever the hell that means, and you think acne is a blessing in disguise.

So is that why you took Accutane? Die, you hypocrite.

Hehe... I love it when Keisha pops up on these boards. It feels like we have been touched by an angel for few seconds. She usually just comes once in a while, leaves a couple of pleasant comments for others, and then mysteriously flies away into the heavenly skies.

:wub:

On a serious note though, you always seem so nice.

Are you done yet?

Life is beyond stupid facial features and I think its actually a blessing in disguise. I put my mind more in my studies and less on flaunting looks. Straight A's in College... baby.

You say life is beyond stupid facial features,whatever the hell that means, and you think acne is a blessing in disguise.

I'm not a hypocrite nor did I say anything wrong. I went on Accutane to get rid of my Acne and it was a blessing in the fact that I learned patience and met a lot of great people here. I'm also sick of people who just think that because of acne, we have to be a certain way. Just because someone is positive about a situation, doesn't make them a hypocrite. I don't enjoy my Acne, did I anywhere say I did? No, I said that because of it, I have learned to deal. Something that I think everyone needs to do.

I'm not attacking you and maybe acne has been more stressful for you than others. I don't know, I really don't see why people get so angry on here these days.

Are you done yet?

I'm not a hypocrite nor did I say anything wrong. I went on Accutane to get rid of my Acne and it was a blessing in the fact that I learned patience and met a lot of great people here. I'm also sick of people who just think that because of acne, we have to be a certain way. Just because someone is positive about a situation, doesn't make them a hypocrite. I don't enjoy my Acne, did I anywhere say I did? No, I said that because of it, I have learned to deal. Something that I think everyone needs to do.

I'm not attacking you and maybe acne has been more stressful for you than others. I don't know, I really don't see why people get so angry on here these days.

No, I will not accept your apology, boy; stop sending me messages.

Let's all just smoke some marijuana. Peace and love guys... IPB Image

Kingbob: You live in Canada; make use of it. ;)