Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WisGirl25

A little over a month in...

So, about 10 days after I started the regimen, I was very happy. My skin was clear and thus, life was good. This past week, however, has been very bad. I've got clusters on my chin, cheeks, and forehead. I am going to be patient and hope this is all part of the adjustment period. I just know from all the success stories that if this doesn't work for me, nothing will....because I've tried everything else!!!!

In good news, I am going to Cancun in three weeks. I have that to look forward to....although I hope my skin is clear, because there'll probably be times where I have to go without makeup (snorkeling, swimming, etc.). :cool:

Don't lose hope! I was still getting breakouts until about two months in, when my skin finally calmed down. Your skin is probably just purging all the stuff that was down deep. What you're seeing was likely already in the works before you started the regimen. In my experience, it usually takes about two weeks to see the effects of regimen errors ...for instance, if I miss a day of my regimen, two weeks later a few pimples will pop up ...almost like clockwork.