Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jagwarlord

Hey, Single people what are you doing tomorrow???

Ha! Single is me! I have been hooked up on one date years ago, that is my only date. I've never been kissed by a girl. Boo-hoo! (I'm college-age by the way) Anyway there is this girl I am infatuated with at work. I plan on putting a rose with a message on it on her car; I don't have the guts to do otherwise. I'm scared to death but I have to do it!

I'm so sick of my skin being so red I just decided to take the plunge tonight and spend the $40 for the PureDeming Intense Gel. I hope it helps!

I'm not single, but my friend is. So, my hubby and I invited her over for dinner and a movie. "Bogeyman." Hey, it may not be the usual for V-Day, but she hates romantic movies anyhow.

Guest funky_monkey

I'm not single, but my friend is. So, my hubby and I invited her over for dinner and a movie. "Bogeyman." Hey, it may not be the usual for V-Day, but she hates romantic movies anyhow.

original! errrrr but isn't valentines day meant to be about you and your husband?!