Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jagwarlord

Hey, Single people what are you doing tomorrow???

I'm going to drown myself in alcohal and try very hard to not commit suicide :D

Sounds like a good plan. However, I have to do a shit-load of homework even though there are no classes tomorrow. :confused:

My hubby is gone for the week, so I will probably drown my sorrows in Dr. Pepper and maybe some sugar cookies with red icing. Or maybe go shopping and buy myself something nice!

Wallow in self pity......... unless I get a valentine. In that case I will dance. Also try to ruin other people's valentines day with mean spirited jokes (I know I'm such a grinch)

Guest Tenshi

its valentines day here today..for me i dont even care, im not sad or anything..just another day unless i was involved but i just walked my dog down to the 7/11 and some random stranger came up to me and gave me a rose...wow..that was definelty a sweet moment for me...shit like that never happens..but today it did.. :D:angel:

Guest PokaHotAz
My friends and I decided to have a F*** Valentine's Day Party...I think we're going to watch Saw II...and drink of course LOL

sounds great! i cant wait to see saw II myself

Ugh, I hate Valentine's Day. :|

Um.. I'll talk to this chick on the phone that will probably end up as my girlfriend.

But other than that, the usual.. working out, video games, music, internet.

I started the v-day celebration early 2nite, me 'n my buddy drained a fifth of bacardi GOLD, and tomorow me 'n him plan on killing a bottle of absolut vodka, nothing goes along better with valentines day than killing your liver.