Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Everyone,

I've been using 100% organic Golden Jojoba Oil for about a month now, and My skin is near flawless! I have never had this great looking skin! Although I still get small whitheads once in a while, my face is not nearly as severe as before.

The only other product I am using is Astara Botanical Cleansing Gele, and then I apply 3 drops Jojoba, and ?I'm set for the day!!

If you guys haven't tried Jojoba, I strongly reccomend it!

snow..

Im glad your skin is doing so well with the jojoba oil. Ive been using it also for maybe the past two or three months. Though my skin is not clear I no longer get cystic acne... :dance: Just in general my face looks better and my skin isnt nearly as oily. For some people I really do believe that the less products they use the better their faces will look.

Wow, i'm seeing all these posts about jojoba oil now! I started using it about 2 weeks ago, and I think it is REALLY helping my skin. Not only do I break out waaay less often (which I'm not sure is due to the jojoba or not), my skin just looks way healther, and has more of a rosy glow to it and I'm almost positive that is due to the jojoba.

Guest Akira

im going to give this jojoba oil a shot, i have coconut oil but i dunno if it helps or not. I look at myself way too much that i probably imagine 90% of the things wrong with me

I'm currently using a moisturizer and the first ingredient it Jojoba oil and my face has never looked better and it's sooo moisturizer and supple.

Guest Akira

where do you get it from? is it a wash or just in a bottle like rose hip oil?

yeah jojoba oil! i've been using it for aobut 2 1/2 weeks and my face has never looked better. i use waay more than three drops but i only use it at night so i guess it evens out ;)

oh and also. i put it on my wet face with wet hands and then sort of rinse it off after and dry my face with a towel. it still works the same as when i used to not rinse it and everything. :D

do you use it when your skin is dry? or wet?

i use it as soon as i get out of the shower, which i do twice daily.

at night i add 1 drop tea tree to it, and my face looks so good in the morning!! the only problem with my skin is that i have lots of scars, but a little bare minerals powder covers them up pretty good.

so that's wet right?

thanks so much. i just bought jojoba oil today and put them on dry. it felt kinda oily, didn't really sink in and made me very shiny. great, now i'll try with damp skin. hehe, i hope it'll do good for my skin.

so that's wet right?

thanks so much. i just bought jojoba oil today and put them on dry. it felt kinda oily, didn't really sink in and made me very shiny. great, now i'll try with damp skin. hehe, i hope it'll do good for my skin.

No, my face is dry when I rub the oil on.

They say you are supposed to break out the first week of using Jojoba because the oil is supposedly cleaning out your pores, I however didn't get much more than 2 small whiteheads. I guess it depends on the individual.

If you do break out, don't give up!!! Go to www.drugstore.com and type in Jojoba, and read the reviews on "Desert Essence Jojoba oil". It is very encouraging to read other peoples success stories!

Does it also help in clearing the scars?

I randomly have breakouts but i have redness on my cheeks due to earlier acne.

and do the oil work good on hair too?

thanks so much.

i tried it overnight on somewhat damp skin to help spread it out. it's ok. i wasn't expecting too much anyways, i'm only looking for a simple nighttime moisturizer. no breakouts and helped with the rednesss from being so dry (my skin has been a desert for the last week). though i thought my pores looked bigger. but it's only been one application, i'll see what's gonna happen for at least 2 weeks before i make my final judgment. ;)

I bought some Desert Essence jojoba oil a couple days ago and like it alot. The only thing is it makes my face look oily and doesn't absorb for a few hours. Does anyone know how I can help this? I tried patting my face with a tissue and it helped a little, but not as much as I'd like. I want the full benefits of the oil since I have really dry skin.

I bought some Desert Essence jojoba oil a couple days ago and like it alot. The only thing is it makes my face look oily and doesn't absorb for a few hours. Does anyone know how I can help this? I tried patting my face with a tissue and it helped a little, but not as much as I'd like. I want the full benefits of the oil since I have really dry skin.

try putting the oil on when your skin is just a little bit damp. it gets absorbed quickly and doesn't look shiny.

Does it also help in clearing the scars?

I randomly have breakouts but i have slight redness on my cheeks due to earlier acne.

and do the oil work good on hair too?