Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Modog351

DHC products

My mom got me on to this great line of skincare products from a Japanese company called DHC.

I added their toner (they call it mild lotion) into the regimen (after about one month), applying it with a cotton ball after I washed my face and before the BP. It doesn't contain any alcohol, and has left my skin feeling really soft and healthy. I think it has actually helped with the fading of old acne scars!

I also use their mild soap which is a clear glycerin soap. It has honey and olive oil in it... especially good for the dry skin you'll encounter on the regimen!

It works really well! Their website is DHCcare.com.

P.S. I orderd ProActiv awhile ago and it didn't work at all, but I use their brand of BP for the regimen and it works so well! So, don't throw out the ProActiv if you still have it!

My mom got me on to this great line of skincare products from a Japanese company called DHC.

I added their toner (they call it mild lotion) into the regimen (after about one month), applying it with a cotton ball after I washed my face and before the BP. It doesn't contain any alcohol, and has left my skin feeling really soft and healthy. I think it has actually helped with the fading of old acne scars!

I also use their mild soap which is a clear glycerin soap. It has honey and olive oil in it... especially good for the dry skin you'll encounter on the regimen!

It works really well! Their website is DHCcare.com.

P.S. I orderd ProActiv awhile ago and it didn't work at all, but I use their brand of BP for the regimen and it works so well! So, don't throw out the ProActiv if you still have it!

Can you only order their products online or can you buy them from stores?

I highly recommend that Clear Skin Regimen users do not add any extra products to the regimen.

It is important that you wait until you are completely clear before adding in other products or steps to the regimen. After you are completely clear, it is safe to add in 1 variable at a time and see how your skin will react. If you add in other products or steps before you are completely clear, there is an extra variable that is uncontrolled. If you should not clear up, you will not know if it is because of the extra variable or because of something else.

Source: Biggest Mistakes..

Please read the above link thoroughly.

Hmm, that response was a little scary, but thank you for the concern. My skin has been clearing up fine and I am only using the toner in the mornings. It seems to be getting on fine with the rest of the regimen and it has been quite some time now. My acne is mild too, so maybe that has somehting to do with why it hasn't caused any further breakouts.

Once again, thanks for looking out, but please try to be a little less condescending next time.