Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I haven't been on here for a while - things have been doing well for me. I used to ditch my friends and social outings such as movies, dinner, parties and the occasional show - but now I am back to normal, god willing. I have been doing all of the above now - and tomorrow is V Day...and guess what, I asked this chick to be my Valentines. Oh man is she hot! Seriously though - I asked myself, "Dude look how far you have came. Before you looked like shit (and i did) and now you are here, with this hot chick and everything".

lol.

Well for now, I am just acne free (cept for like one or two tiny pimples that look innocent, lol) but I do have some red marks - that have faded tremendously - but still have some on my cheeks and along my chin, AND in between my FUCKING EYES! lol (I had like 3 or 4 there along time ago...n i picked em. dammit!) Well I know Proactiv is the suck, but I just use the wash, and apply small amounts of BP from PA :P And the occasional Benzaclin on any thing that pops up.

Sure, sometimes I get self-consious about my appearance, especially when I'm white and i have some remarks :P but who cares. I try to be cute, right. lol.

Well just wanted to stop by and tell everyone to HANG IN there. I have been through alot of shit, and dealt with it - and yes, I bitched & moaned. :)

Ohhhhhhhhh! BTW - I had my Learner's Permit for driving (duh) but i was supposed to get my pic taken for my license Nov of LAST YEAR (2005) but didnt go cuz of my HORRIBLE Acne...but now its fucking Febuary of 2006...so can I still show up and get my license or do I have to go through that shitty test again?

I am glad that everything is going great for you and I hope you continue to do well. :clap: I have no idea about the permit, but you'll probably just have to take the driving test. Just call the dmv and they'll tell you.

In my state... the learners permit expires 6 months from when you get your permit... so im not sure.... i got my license on the day my permit expired lol cause im lazy... now i have to go again in a few weeks for my new license (turning 18) =D

I cant wait until I can write a post like this! Feels like its never going to happen for me.

Thats a very sexy pic for an avatar