Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm a bit older, the regimen is working pretty well for me and I've realised no one cares if I have acne (they're all too concerned with their own looks). So last Saturday I had the confidence to do a bit of compering for a show. There I was on stage, making jokes and having fun, and it went down very well.

You can beat acne and you can beat shyness.

jim

Yeah, I used to hate public speaking too. But then things are kind of different when you have to give a lecture in front of 250 other students....

I'm a bit older, the regimen is working pretty well for me and I've realised no one cares if I have acne (they're all too concerned with their own looks). So last Saturday I had the confidence to do a bit of compering for a show. There I was on stage, making jokes and having fun, and it went down very well.

You can beat acne and you can beat shyness.

jim

cool, i've mostly beaten the acne through diet, but im still struggling with the confidence thing. I hope it comes back :pray: ...your story has cheered me up anyway :)

cool, i've mostly beaten the acne through diet, but im still struggling with the confidence thing. I hope it comes back :pray: ...your story has cheered me up anyway :)

I think it will come back! I'm not that confident but I can fake it, which is almost as good.

jim

Sometimes I can get over my shyness by being goofy. But it only works around certain people. They're just like, 'what?!' and laugh.