Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've seen a lot of people mention that they have both dry and oily parts on their face and was just wondering if anyone has a successful product to balance this out or anything?

So far I just see b5 as a solution....

Guest Gentle~Rain

Since I have been "oiling" I have seen my face become more balanced. ( I use EVOO to remove makeup, like a prewash, then wash it all off with a gentle soap. My oily T-zone is a thing of the past plus flakies from too much BP aren't an issue either.)

Since I have been "oiling" I have seen my face become more balanced. ( I use EVOO to remove makeup, like a prewash, then wash it all off with a gentle soap. My oily T-zone is a thing of the past plus flakies from too much BP aren't an issue either.)

What do you mean by "oiling"? the b5?

Guest Gentle~Rain

EVOO THREAD

Here's a thread about it. I personally have read a lot about b5 and even though it " claims" to be safe.....I 'm just not happy with the dose you have to take. Make sure you understand the risks before you head down that road.